Digital Marketing Manager
Phase One is a leading researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium format and large format digital cameras, software, and imaging solutions. We offer a dynamic workplace that is fuelled by innovation and passionate collaboration and take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products. Our leading position in the world market requires employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and further develop our products and market position. To achieve this we hire dynamic, diverse, and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job
In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing activities and campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, website management, paid social and search experience, and social media management. You will require strong communication and project management skills to plan, collaborate, implement and optimize digital marketing initiatives with the extended marketing team. To excel in the role, we’re looking for someone with a growth hacking mindset and the ability to analyze performance and uncover growth opportunities.
- Develop our digital marketing strategy including paid, organic social and digital campaigns
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Manage, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve our website and create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- A strong background in a paid or growth marketing role
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
- An energetic and can do attitude
- Experience working cross-functionally with content, design, sales and product
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website management and analytics
- Hands-on experience with lead generation via Search (Google) and Social (Facebook, LinkedIn) advertising
Send your application to Global Marketing Director, Brynhild Vinskei, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than March 31st. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
About Phase One
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format and large format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs. We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.