Global CRM Manager
About the job
Phase One is a dynamic workplace that is fueled by innovation and passionate collaboration. We take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products. Our leading position in the world market requires employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and further develop our products and market position. To achieve this we hire dynamic, diverse and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge?
As a Global CRM Manager you will be given the opportunity to maximize the value of our CRM solution and hereby drive sales force effectiveness towards our customers. In this role you will act as a business partner to our sales regions and work closely together with our HQ functions to identify needs and improvements. You will be the voice of Phase One sales & marketing organization and translate commercial needs into business processes and requirements. Also, you will support the IT and supplier team in coming up with the right solution.
In addition, you will be responsible for a successful implementation of those solutions, which entail close collaboration with the country affiliates, delivery of CRM training and establishment of a super user community. It will also be up to the Global CRM Manager to ensure that we can increase our performance by leveraging insights from CRM as well as translating them into new initiatives and recommendations.
As a Global CRM Manager, you will be given the following responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for the commercial organization and identify commercial operational needs and improvements
- Collect user requests, feedback and prioritize CRM development tasks together with the technical team based on business impact and ability to implement; ensure that it supports all corresponding business operations and system integrations – Tech. Support, Finance & Operations, ERP
- Support the IT and supplier team in defining the right CRM solutions and development roadmap
- Ensure successful implementation of solutions and train users across the organization
- Establish super user community
- Act like a change agent when implementing new solutions and boost user adoption and satisfaction
- Leverage and further develop CRM insights and increase performance transparency
The ideal candidate has the following background:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with a market leading CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) would be an advantage
- Analytical and structured problem solver mindset
- Proficient in stakeholder change management and with implementing and adopting CRM solutions across different functions in an international environment
- Creation, articulation, and documentation of business processes, business requirements and user stories
- Strong sales excellence process understanding preferably from a B2B environment
- Training of sales representatives and preferably experience in building a super user community
- Experience with tools linked to CRM (marketing automation, webinars, event tool, sales enablement tool) is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to travel (10-30 business days optional)
About Phase One
Phase One A/S is the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One is headquartered in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen with operations in Israel and Japan.
For more information feel free to call Paulius Galinskis, Strategy Manager, at +45 9387 8487