MS Teams Specialist and IT Support
Phase One is a leading researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium format and large format digital cameras, software, and imaging solutions. We offer a dynamic workplace that is fuelled by innovation and passionate collaboration and take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products. Our leading position in the world market requires employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and further develop our products and market position. To achieve this we hire dynamic, diverse, and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job
We offer you to join a growth-oriented high-tech company that has kept the start-up spirit alive. You will be a key person in our digital transition journey bringing the digital workplace to life across the Company. You will be a part of the IT support team and responsible for a strong use of the Digital worker suite with our employees by adopting best practice from Microsoft. In addition, you will be a participant in the ongoing support and renewal of all technologies in our IT setup. We are a small IT team with strong partners – we can offer a broad range of technologies to work with.
- Participating in promoting and implementing Microsoft Teams and latest office356 improvements.
- Executing projects around Microsoft Teams and our Microsoft-based technologies.
- Participate in mentoring Teams superusers and stakeholders in the organization.
- Participate in the ongoing renewal of all technologies in our IT setup.
- Participate in the ongoing support on end user devices and on general applications.
- Strong competencies within Microsoft Teams and Office365.
- Energetic. With a drive to challenge the status quo working with Microsoft Teams and office.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with both users at any skills level and technical IT people.
- Relevant background and certifications from Microsoft Office365.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
Send your application to IT Manager, Christian Krogh on email@example.com. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
About Phase One
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format and large format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.