The Executive HR Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and HR support to the CTO and his direct reports within the department. The ideal candidate will have a strong project management skillset with the ability to work independently, and handle a variety of activities and projects effectively, and with discretion. The Executive HR Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for all items and communication regarding the CTO. This position may require occasional travel with domestic and international projects.
If you are an individual with a background in HR who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, values diverse assignments and has strong organizational skills, thriving in a team environment please submit your name and credentials for consideration. You could be the new Executive HR Assistant, dedicated to the team responsible for our award-winning imaging software product, Capture One.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Assist Team Leads with team-building activities
• Assist with and drive process improvement initiatives within the office of the CTO in alignment with HR policies
• Drive and assist recruiting processes for R&D Department
• Orchestrate organizational reviews and drive new HR initiatives
• Create and prepare domestic and international business correspondence, reports and presentations; gather necessary information and materials to complete these tasks
• Effectively and professionally interact and correspond with all levels of the organization; both internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate all travel schedules with Corporate Travel agency, on/off-site meeting arrangements etc…
• Assists with Budget and cost-tracking tasks
• Maintain intranet and document repositories
• Perform all other service- and administrative duties as required
You combine solid industry experience with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Minimum of seven+ years of progressive responsibility/experience as an Executive Assistant, HR assistant or similar role
• Hold a Bachelor Degree in administration, business, HR, or equivalent with supporting relevant work experience is required
• Experience working in R&D organizations is beneficial
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
• Knowledge of staff profiling tools could be an advantage.
• Background in implementing transformational HR processes and team development programs
• Used to managing multiple competing priorities in a high-paced environment and prioritizing effectively
• Knowledgeable of team building activities
• Excellent organizational, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, time management & planning skills
• Comfortable and able to interface with all levels of Senior Management as required
• Demonstrates self-motivation, impeccable integrity and ethics
• Is trustworthy and discrete, capable of maintaining and dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Is a natural problem solver and service-minded character
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We are digital photography pioneers
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is a high-end product enjoyed by over 100.000 photographers worldwide, offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. Capture One’s high-performance software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. Offering photographers and retouchers complete creative control, Capture One’s features include a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched color handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support for studio photographers.
We're based in Copenhagen and can't wait to meet you:
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage initiative-taking. You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll join an international community of 150+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography.
You’ll work alongside a further 40 talented colleagues in the Software R&D team. Besides a stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and foster community in the workplace, including game nights, weekly company breakfasts and festive events.
Application and further information:
Capture One delivers award-winning photo editing software, widely preferred by professional photographers around the globe.
Made by Phase One - the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications – Capture One delivers natural colors, high performance, and customizable workflows for ambitious enthusiasts and professional photographers.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below.
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
For more information about Capture One, please visit www.captureone.com
For more information about Phase One, please visit our About page.