Phase One is looking for a new ambitious colleague to join the Finance team - someone interested in an exciting and challenging job as Financial Controller in a dynamic, international and PE-backed tech company.
We embrace a culture in which a healthy work-life balance is encouraged, and we promote a positive, supportive working environment. We provide a great place to work with good people and exciting, industry leading products. To support our growth plans, we are looking to expand our talented Finance team.
As our new Financial Controller, you will report to the Finance Manager. You can look forward to being part of a dedicated team securing fast, reliant and transparent reporting of - and clear insight into - consolidated group figures.
• Participate in monthly controlling and reporting to ensure quality and timeliness in reporting to Group Executive Management
• Take a key role on selected line-items in the monthly closing process
• Increase transparency in the business by developing tools in the Power BI system
• Ensure pro-active engagement with subsidiaries, securing a smooth closing process
• Use your accounting technical insight to safeguard and develop the financial reporting
• Lead/participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives
• Document existing, and develop new, policies and procedures. Help develop and communicate accounting policies cross-functionally and across legal entities
• Develop and implement automation in processes/process flow
• Take part in optimization of our ERP system
• Ad hoc assignments
• Passionate about what you do
• Open-minded and problem-solving attitude
• Interested in interacting with different group functions, management levels and entities across the world
• Ability to combine theoretical knowledge with practical solutions
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a structured way
• Naturally acting with integrity and accountability
• Ability to focus on both simple routine accounting tasks and challenging consolidation issues
• Able to take initiative and ownership
• Relevant financial education, such as cand.merc. or HD
• Approximately 5 years of experience from an international auditing business and/or from controlling in an international company
• Experience with group closing processes in a company with a global reach, including understanding the flow from entity reporting to consolidated reporting
• Experienced user of Excel
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics Axapta is an advantage
• Fluent in English, verbally and written
Application and further information
If you want to know more about the position, please contact our Finance Manager Andreas Andersen via the link below.