As Phase One keeps growing, the demand for business related IT services, does the same. Consequently, we are now looking for an IT Application Consultant who can join the IT team in Copenhagen.
You define our processes and strive towards industry best practices
We are looking for a curious, intelligent and dedicated IT Application Consultant with great communication skills who are excited to take our deliveries to the next level. You will be given a broad responsibility within Application support and be the link between the business and the supplies/vendors. Furthermore, you will be given a unique opportunity to actively influence the continuous development of the best possible setup to support the business and the growth.
• Application support (Sitecore, web backend, Dynamics CRM and AX)
• Working with ERP and CRM suppliers
• Integrations support and monitoring
• IT security (network projects, client management projects)
• Working with IT Security suppliers
• Ad hoc IT tasks and projects
Your background and experience can be diverse and have provided you with the talent to handle a multi-dimensional role with a passion for Technology and a technical understanding that enables you to search for bugs. Other desired qualifications would be:
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, ‘datamatiker’ or other relevant education
• Min 2 years of relevant IT experience within applications
• Experience in interfacing with vendors - planning, follow up on deliveries etc.
• Able to handle a multi-dimensional role and dealing with ambiguity
• Technology interest - able to search for the bugs and do basic SQL queries etc.
• Able to communicate with the business
• Experience in planning, coordinating and monitoring
We are hiring for an independent role and we expect you to have a structured yet pragmatic mindset. Besides this we are looking for some of these abilities:
• Experience with analyzing, planning, coordinating and monitoring.
• Experience with application support and working within an agile cloud environment
• Great English communication skills
We are still maturing, consequently experience from small/medium size company, is beneficial.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the button below.
For more information about Phase One, please visit our About page.