Marketing Coordinator for Phase One
Phase One is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Specialty Photography business. You will be joining a small team of 6 people that is built on trust, team spirit, empowerment, and a shared passion for delivering an extraordinary experience. The team includes different cultures, qualifications and backgrounds and cooperates across all functions and teams globally.
To strengthen Phase One’s development and positive momentum within the industry, they are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to deliver omni-channel content to make sure inspiring stories are executed at the highest level and reach the relevant people at the right time.
You will split your time between social media and campaign coordination. As the social media responsible, you will have a considerable stake in bringing the Phase One brand to life through social media platforms.
As the campaign coordinator, you will compile and finalize incoming content/translations, and see that this content reaches segmented audiences through newsletters, website, social media and more. You can expect your average week to include preparing newsletters for sending, updating webpages, scheduling social media and blog posts, and engaging with an online audience.
You will keep a close eye on performance and reporting for social media, email statistics and marketing lead generation, and proactively react to performance metrics that support database growth and lead generation activities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Social media coordination. Bring the Phase One brand to life
- Digital marketing campaign execution
- Omni-channel distribution of created content, including preparing newsletters for sending, updating webpages, scheduling social media and blog posts, etc.
- Coordinating campaigns with content team
- Preparing the content for automated nurturing, onboarding and retention flows
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on performance and lead generation in your activities – optimizing these accordingly
Experience and Desired Skills
The essential candidate holds relevant education within marketing and communication, and comes with 1-3+ years of social media coordination experience (Falcon is used as the primary management system) and 1-3 years of marketing campaign coordination experience.
Furthermore, the position requires the following:
- Basic understanding of marketing automation (Marketo)
- Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress and Sitecore)
- Excellent execution of communicating within brand guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, native or near-native preferred
- Strong understanding and passion for digital omni-channel marketing
- Creative thinking and an interest in photography is advantageous
Personality Key Attributes
As a person you are highly structured, flexible, and you are good at ensuring campaign deadlines are met in busy periods. You have an omni-channel approach to campaign execution and are comfortable in an agile environment.
- Easy-going personality with a proactive spirit and a can-do attitude
- A positive person with a service mindset and great collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Highly structured and able to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional level of motivation, time management, multi-tasking, and campaign coordination skills
- Quick to master working in new systems
Phase One are ambitious and aim to always deliver at the highest level – whether this is campaigns, service or support of our global sales channel and regional offices in Germany, US, China, Japan, and Israel. You will be part of a small team, specializing in content creation, communication, and design. In addition, you will have colleagues with similar roles in the sales and software teams that you can share knowledge and spar with.
Phase One value teamwork, open dialogue, creativity, and personal development. They are dedicated to their work, but also know the importance of creating a social and friendly atmosphere. As a company, Phase One have many different social events, such as a gin club, board game night, and running club – new initiatives are always welcomed.
Application and further information
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Anne-Sofie Majlund via e-mail using the link below.