The Partner Account Manager is responsible for creating and executing the business plan for the Software sales channel globally in collaboration with the Sales Director. The PAM will have responsibility for driving growth, transformation, enablement and creating sustainable relationships with current and upcoming partners.
• Responsible for the growth and management of the Capture One SW partner channel
• Proactively work with the Partners, Area Sales Managers and the sales team to create the sales plans
• Establish a partner recruitment and onboarding framework to support the overall business plan and key growth initiatives.
• Create an enablement plan for partners in accordance with the product portfolio
• Engage and collaborate with the Product Management in order to constantly develop the product
With direct reference to the Sales Director you will become a key driver when it comes to creative new ways of optimizing sales – directly as well as indirectly.
You will work both strategic and operational – designing and implementing business plans that will grow sales and you are one of the first to take an active role to get the things done.
The right candidate is a hands-on person with lots of energy. To be successful it requires a distinctly positive and energetic way of working and a natural focus on execution and fulfillment of targets.
You are a proven self-starter, who understands what it takes to move at pace, and still learn from mistakes – generating even more creative and untraditional solutions
We are looking for:
• Excellent business development, sales, marketing, and account management skills.
• Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills with experience from presenting to decision makers
• Forward thinking individual that understands what is important to a partner
• A true outgoing personality with a willingness to seek out dialogue and travel for meetings across Europe
The performance oriented working environment requires the candidate to have a strong belief in own capabilities and the abilities to make the difference.
We are digital photography pioneers
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is a high-end product enjoyed by over 100.000 photographers worldwide, offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. Capture One’s high-performance software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. Offering photographers and retouchers complete creative control, Capture One’s features include a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched color handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support for studio photographers.
We're based in Copenhagen and can't wait to meet you:
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage initiative-taking. You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll join an international community of 150+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography;
Application and further information:
Capture One delivers award-winning photo editing software, widely preferred by professional photographers around the globe.
Made by Phase One - the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications – Capture One delivers natural colors, high performance, and customizable workflows for ambitious enthusiasts and professional photographers.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below.
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
For more information about Capture One, please visit www.captureone.com
For more information about Phase One, please visit our About page.