Phase One is looking for a Social Media Manager to support the Specialty Photography business. You will be joining a team of 8 people that is built on trust, team spirit, empowerment, and a shared passion for delivering an extraordinary experience. The team includes different cultures, qualifications, and backgrounds and cooperates across all functions and teams globally.
Your task will be to execute omni-channel content in close collaboration with the creative, marketing and product management teams – making sure the inspiring stories are executed at the highest level and reach the relevant people at the right time.
You will split your time between social media and campaign management. As social media responsible, you will have a considerable stake in bringing the Phase One brand to life through social media platforms.
As the campaign responsible, you will compile and finalize incoming content/translations, and see that this content reaches segmented audiences through newsletters, website, social media and more. You can expect your average week to include preparing, scheduling social media and blog posts, and engaging with an online audience.
You will keep a close eye on performance and reporting for social media, email statistics, and marketing lead generation, and proactively react to performance metrics that support database growth and lead generation activities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Social media coordination. Bring the Phase One brand to life – Own and paid channels
- Digital marketing campaign execution (Paid channels)
- Omni-channel distribution of created content, including preparing, scheduling social media (+incl.video) and blog posts, etc.
- Coordinating campaigns with the content team
- Preparing the content for automated nurturing, onboarding and retention flows
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on performance and lead generation in your activities – optimizing these accordingly
Experience and Desired Skills
The essential candidate holds relevant education within marketing and communication and comes with 1-3+ years of social media coordination experience and marketing campaign coordination experience (paid channels).
Furthermore, the position requires the following:
- Social media, own and paid channels, from strategy to execution
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, native or near-native preferred
- Strong understanding and passion for digital omni-channel marketing
- Excellent execution of communicating within brand guidelines
- Creative thinking and an interest in photography is advantageous
Personality Key Attributes
As a person, you are highly structured, flexible, and you are good at ensuring campaign deadlines are met in busy periods. You have an omni-channel approach to campaign execution and are comfortable in an agile environment.
- Easy-going personality with a proactive spirit and a can-do attitude
- A positive person with a service mindset and great collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Highly structured and able to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional level of motivation, time management, multi-tasking, and campaign coordination skills
- Quick to master working in new systems
About Phase One
Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. The company is a world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Through the years, Phase One has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows and has a deep understanding and ability to optimize hardware and software integration. Phase One has an interesting history of building long-lasting relationships, making sure their customers get the best products, upgrades, and services. They aim to deliver nothing less than the best solutions for all their customers and to give them an extraordinary experience with Phase One.
Phase One is ambitious and aims to always deliver at the highest level – whether this is campaigns, service or support of our global sales channel and regional offices in Germany, US, China, Japan, and Israel. You will be part of a team, specializing in content creation, communication, and design. In addition, you will have colleagues with similar roles in the sales and software teams that you can share knowledge and spar with.
Phase One value teamwork, open dialogue, creativity, and personal development. They are dedicated to their work, but also know the importance of creating a social and friendly atmosphere. As a company, Phase One has many different social events, such as a gin club, board game night, and running club – new initiatives are always welcomed.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Anne-Sofie Majlund via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org