Are you burning for good software quality and would love to work with automating tests of highly acclaimed professional photo capture and editing software and the world’s best camera systems?
Do you want to work methodically improving our solutions for software testing and contribute to our test strategy driving the automation part, enabling R&D to work to introduce continuous integration?
We are looking for a passionate and highly skilled software engineer, who also has excellent skills within automation of software test. Our team works with testing Phase One products ranging from photographic applications on Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux based, portable iOS apps to advanced high resolution camera systems.
Your job will be creating and maintaining automated tests for our software products. You will be working in our Test and Automation Team in close cooperation with Developers in R&D on Capture One.
- Participating in definition our Software Test Strategies for Capture One
- Driving development, maintenance and operation of test automation environments
- Manage test automation projects
- Participate in managing our test automation equipment
- Toolsmith, developing tools used to facilitate testing
We are looking for an open minded and passionate person who is either a software engineer with special interest within software testing or a test engineer with good programming and scripting skills. You are a techno freak but also an analytic, systematic and thorough person with a personal profile within the following:
- BSc or MSc with 5 years’ experience in a technical R&D environment
- Solid experience within software test automation
- Good Python scripting and C++ and C# programming skills
- Knowledge about CI build servers like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Experience in Agile software development
As well as a competitive salary and incentives, Phase One is a company of limitless technological creativity, fostering an exciting environment with exceptional possibility for personal and professional growth.
Our digital imaging technology is at the top of imaging science and technological development within the sector - your input will have significant impact on the quality of our products and ultimately, some of the world’s best photography.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
For more information about Phase One, please visit our About page
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the link below.