Would you like to have a central role with responsibility for coordination of content across several web channels? If so, then we have an opportunity to join the company behind a world-leading software solution.
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.
Purpose of the role
In this role, you will be in charge for the day-to-day operation, maintenance and content updates of all Capture One related websites and work with multiple stakeholders to make it happen.
- Support product launches, promotions, new functionalities
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Proactively communicate defects and inaccuracies to the technical teams
- Content updates will cover both minor and major tasks, such as adding new plug-in etc. and updating the entire website for major launches
- Creating marketing landing pages, blog posts, learning hub content, resource hub content.
- Making sure all content is on-page SEO optimised, including proper naming of content and ensure that images are optimized for optimal loading times
- Coordinate and run an editorial content calendar across channels
- Coordinate and execute on content localisation and translation
- Create, interpret and present website stats according to KPIs
We have a strong focus on growth, and we expect you to challenge the status quo and come forth with your ideas to ensure continuous improvement.
- Thorough understanding of web composition, usability and user navigation
- Solid experience with Wordpress
- Ability to learn new systems fast (we are using Sitecore, Unbounce, Wordpress)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics to be able to understand content performance and optimization opportunities
- Experience and documented results with SEO
- Knowledge about basic web performance optimization
- Photoshop experience
- A creative mindset and flair for design and what looks good
- Analytical thinking skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
You should be comfortable in a very hands-on role, ensuring quality in a broad range of tasks.
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have around 80 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Capture One Team. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the link below.
About Phase One
Capture One is developed by Phase One A/S, the world’s leading manufacturer of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers, and cultural heritage and industrial solutions. Established in 1993, Phase One has pioneered the field of digital camera systems and imaging software, including multiple breakthroughs – from the world’s first 100MP camera systems to advanced imaging workflows in Capture One.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, Phase One is committed to delivering an unmatched level of service and support to every customer through this expert team of global partners.