Are you looking to build your design skills and create
outstanding content within a creative team? Are you passionate
about using design across a variety of communication materials to
produce the best possible results?
Then you might be a great fit for an entry-level role at Capture
One – the professional’s choice in photo editing software. We’re a
fast-growing company with global presence, and we’re looking for a
part-time graphic designer to join our creative team. Students are
welcome to apply.
You will be working closely with our in-house graphic designer to
create powerful content, ensure brand consistency, optimize and
localize creative assets for both internal and external use. This
role offers the opportunity for you to develop your design skills
across all graphic design disciplines and work in a stimulating,
highly creative environment with an international team.
- Update, edit, format, and localize various materials to
optimize external and internal channels and countries.
- Banner production for social media, Google banners and banners
for partner and affiliate channels
- Ensuring consistent brand standards across all materials by
adapting and following set guidelines and templates
- Implement usage standards and maintain our digital asset
management system with the content team
- Develop and update the Capture One brand book
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering, and developing new
- Keep up to date with visual trends and
competitor visual activities
- Approximately 15-25 hours per week, with flexibility around high
and low peak work periods.
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite basic user (InDesign, Illustrator,
- You have either started or completed a graphic design program or
are self-taught, with a portfolio showcasing relevant work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- You know how to manage your time and prioritize work distributed
by several stakeholders
- Fluent English
A plus if you have:
- Experience with editing video and / or short dynamic graphics
- An interest in photography and experience with photo editing
An inspiring, international workplace
You will be based at Capture One headquarters in central
Copenhagen and join an international community of 150+ colleagues
dedicated to nurturing creativity. You will work with 25+
dedicated colleagues in the marketing and commercial departments
who will challenge you daily. Besides a stimulating work
environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and
network, with game nights, weekly company breakfasts and great
We are innovators
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is an
industry-leading, high-performance software used by over 100.000
photographers worldwide and offering support for more than 500
cameras. Everything we do is premium, and we recruit people who
share our passion for delivering the best quality.
To apply, please email email@example.com with subject line:
Graphic designer Capture One. Your resume should be in English.
Please include your portfolio. Application deadline is August 22nd.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about Capture One