Autofocus on the Phase One DF/DF+ body can be driven with the AEL dial just
above the rear dial.
Set custom Function 9 to 1 (Swap function of AEL and AFL buttons) - see image below.
NOTE: Camera must be in Custom Bank A, B, or C!
Change Custom function 12 to 1 (AFL to AF operation)
The half press will still also control auto focus.
You can lock the focus by holding down the AEL button while triggering.
You can also disable the Half Press function. To disable the Half Press function change Custom Function 10 to 2
- Change CF 9,10 and 12 as shown above.
- To activate AF on the AEL button - leave CF bank A,B or C and select Exposure mode X,M,Tv,Av or P.
- Copy settings to C1,C2 or C3:
- Hold down +/- button and change Exposuremode dial to C1,C2 or C3. Once selected - release the +/- button.
- Make sure your lens is set to AF and the body is set to S or C
To reset Custom Functions press the +/- button for 3-5 seconds. Small "beep" all custom functions is reset.