The information below describes in detail how to change your current Capture One License.
1) You can check the current version of Capture One that is activated under About > Capture One:
2) To change from DB mode, or Express (for Sony), select Capture One > License:
In Windows, License Information is available in the Help menu of Capture One.
3) Select "Change License," and relaunch Capture One after selecting Quit.
In Windows, select "Stop Running Digital Back Only Mode" or "Stop Running Express (for Sony). "
4) After you relaunch, you will be prompted to select your Capture One 8 product. Select either Pro or Pro (for Sony):
5) Select Activate:
6) Enter your Capture One Pro License Key, and email address . This must be the original e-mail address used to purchase the license key. Then click "Get Profile."
7) Verify your password, associated with your Phase One profile. If everything is entered correctly, it will enter your First Name, Last Name, and country automatically.
8) Click "Activate."
9) If you have done everything correctly, you will receive a confirmation and you are now ready to use Capture One Pro.