Do you want to set new standards for customer support? Here is your chance!
Are you motivated to join a fast-paced, growing software company? Do you dream of making your mark as a Manager in a demanding yet enjoyable work environment?
Can you draw on previous experience to build a world-class customer support-setup for our award-winning imaging software product, Capture One?
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support.
Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Customer Success Manager, with expertise and talent for building an effective and flourishing team.
As Manager for support you will first and foremost be the driving force in building up a world-class setup to support our end-users. This means modern-thinking, an innovative approach and a deep understanding of the needs and behavior of software users, in relation to onboarding and maintaining support. You will build up processes and tools as well as engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment.
You will achieve and execute these tasks together with a designated team, so you are also a natural people manager who ensures employee satisfaction and development. You will lead, schedule, and coordinate daily work, meetings, and projects relevant to the team’s success.
You will operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment united in one common passion – to be the best. With the challenges you will face in this exciting role, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Attain the best possible Net Promoter Score
- Build up processes and tools and engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Manage and grow a support team while driving exceptional customer satisfaction scores and other customer support metrics
- Explore, implement, and integrate systems that will help the team scale through tremendous growth
- Manage the interactions between Support, Marketing and Development on customer issues/feedback
- Manage onboarding and continuous development for members of the support team and mentor new hires
- Produce reporting that demonstrates team effectiveness and continuous improvement towards the success of the business
- Foster a healthy, motivated, and collaborative culture whilst also supporting internal staff in their professional growth
Our ideal candidate has experience in a Software support organization and understands the day-to-day aspects of customer support - managing tickets, promoting self-service, and providing feedback to the business. You should be comfortable in a very hands-on role, ensuring quality across the team, and be able to manage projects through to completion.
- Experience from a similar position – supporting users of a software-based product
- Strong ability to think both strategically and tactically, thrive in ambiguity, and adapt on the fly to challenging and changing situations
- Experience with automated reporting
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, whether communicating with high-value customers or working effectively across own teams and the broader company
- Knowledge of best practices in support
- Interest in joining a fast-growing team and having a big impact on the success of the product and company
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have around 80 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Capture One Team. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the link below.
For more information about Phase One, please visit our About page