The digitization of photographic films, glass plates and similar photographic negatives and positive media has consistently been a cumbersome and time consuming process. The DT film scanning kit utilizes the finest capture technology to provide preservation grade image quality both simply and efficiently.
This system incorporates a cooled transilluminator to digitize all types of photographic plates as well as negative and positive film from 35mm up to 11" x 17" and includes all the necessary film pattern holders. The pattern holders elevate the film away from the transilluminator and minimizes contact with the object, ensuring preservation conditions throughout the object handling process.
The DT film scanning solution is an add-on fixture for use with the new DT RGC180 capture cradle or DT RG3040 reprographic system.
Features and benefits
- Over 200 times faster than existing scanning equipment
- The highest image quality available
- Digitizes 35mm up to 11” x 17” film
- Includes all the necessary film pattern holders
- Compatible with DT RGC180 Capture Cradle and DT RG3040 Reprographic System
- Ensures preservation object handling