Are you a detail-oriented and proactive individual with a passion for marketing and project coordination? We are currently seeking a dedicated Marketing Student to join our dynamic team at Phase One. You will be sitting together with the Global Marketing team in our headquarters in Copenhagen, centrally located in Frederiksberg.
At Phase One we are always on our way to revolutionizing the imaging industry by innovating new technologies to fulfil our customers’ needs.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job
You will be working as a part of the global marketing team where you will learn about digital B2B and B2C marketing from within an ambitious, dynamic marketing department.
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Project Manager and Marketing Project Manager, where you will support the seamless execution of marketing initiatives such as product launches, campaigns, and digital marketing projects across all our business segments.
- Supporting the preparation of product launches and marketing campaigns together with Marketing Project Manager in terms of creative briefings and presentations.
- Supporting email marketing campaigns and social media management together with Digital Marketing Project Manager.
- Pulling reports and helping to analyze campaign results.
- Make sure our partner portal is always up to date for a perfect partner experience (managing access and files).
- Owning the overview of all our existing marketing assets.
- Small creative tasks and content creation.
- Managing merchandize requests.
We expect that you will work between 15 and 20 hours a week with flexibility around exam periods.
- Last year Bachelor’s degree or first year Master’s degree in the field Marketing and Business Administration or similar.
- You are most importantly curious, willing to learn and ready to try when tasks come your way.
- You are structured, open, and honest, and you can match expectations and deadlines with your manager and the team.
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels and supporting marketing initiatives for a wide-ranging product portfolio across multiple business units.
- You also like being creative and thrive in an informal work environment where your opinion matters.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
Why Phase One?
- Phase One offers a unique workplace where you’ll be empowered to let your skills shine.
- You’ll be working with 150+ talented and experienced colleagues in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have the opportunity to make a real impact on shaping the future of photography systems and imaging solutions.
- Based near the center of Copenhagen, our office is easily accessible by public transport and bike.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, exciting, and collaborative environment.
- Plenty of snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea to keep you going throughout the workday
- Massages at the office and gym discounts
- Social club with regular fun activities such as beer tasting, Friday bars and more
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sep. 30th. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
About Phase One
Phase One A/S is a leading researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium- and large-format digital cameras and imaging systems. Founded in 1994, Phase One has pioneered the development of digital photography technology. The company has developed core imaging technologies and a range of digital cameras and imaging modules, providing the world’s highest image quality in terms of resolution, dynamic range, color fidelity and geometric accuracy. Over the years, Phase One has grown to become the leading provider of high-end imaging technology across many demanding business segments, such as space imaging, aerial mapping, industrial inspection, and heritage digitization, as well as serving the world’s most demanding professional photographers.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with regional offices in Denver, Cologne, Tel Aviv, Saku, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, Phase One nurtures long-term relationships with customers, technology partners and its global network of distributors, often playing the role of digital imaging partner to customers with unique requirements. It is with this passion for service that Phase One continually exceeds expectations and drives the imaging industry forward.
We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.