Regional Marketing Executive – Americas
Phase One is a leading researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium format and large format digital cameras, software, and imaging solutions. We offer a dynamic workplace that is fuelled by innovation and passionate collaboration and take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products. Our leading position in the world market requires employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and further develop our products and market position. To achieve this we hire dynamic, diverse, and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job
The Regional Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing a portfolio for B2C campaigning and brand position in Americas. The person will be responsible for developing a Go-to-market plan to drive profitable share and revenue growth for our cameras and imaging solutions in the segment of bespoke photographers and cultural heritage in the Americas region.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in B2C and B2B marketing from a premium brand. You will require strong communication and project management skills to plan, collaborate, implement and optimize marketing initiatives with the global marketing team. To excel in the role, we’re looking for someone with a performance oriented and creative mindset and the ability to analyze performance and uncover growth opportunities in the market and with partners.
- Promotion and lead generation: E-promotion, ads, trade show strategy, branding, prospecting process, workshops, target account list, communication strategy, and thought leader development.
- You will plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print and digital media, retailer-specific programs and campaign offers. Measures performance and presents results.
- Liaison with global marketing and execute on global campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- In partnership with global marketing, you will be designing the B2C campaign plans and marketing budget.
- You will ensure qualitative execution of the B2C campaigns and follow-up on budgets.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, regional sales team and other relevant stakeholders.
- You will ensure a systematic analytical and ROI-driven methodology in campaigns and ensure return on experience on all campaigns.
- Look for new KOL opportunities, relevant to targeted customers or which can enrich the content of our products.
- Consumer facing experience in Campaign Marketing, preferably in consumer electronics, technology. Agency or client-side experience is welcome.
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing communications.
- A strong project manager with a solution oriented and creative mindset able to structure and plan our KOL initiatives.
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills both for internal & external.
- Able to thrive in high pressure work environments.
- Experience from a premium technology brand is a plus.
- An energetic and can-do attitude.
- Experience working cross-functionally with content, campaigns, lead gen activities, sales and product.
Send your application to Global Marketing Director, Brynhild Vinskei, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than July 30th. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
About Phase One
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format and large format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.