Regional Marketing Manager – Americas
Phase One is a leading researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium format and large format digital cameras, software, and imaging solutions. We offer a dynamic workplace that is fuelled by innovation and passionate collaboration and take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products. Our leading position in the world market requires employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and further develop our products and market position. To achieve this we hire dynamic, diverse, and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job
At Phase One we have 2 main segments, Aerial photography and bespoke photography. This role is for the Aerial photography segment. We are looking for a goal-oriented regional marketing manager to help us strengthen our presence and increase demand for our offerings in Americas. The regional marketing manager will be developing channel-specific marketing strategies, planning marketing campaigns, organizing events and managing marketing communications.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in channel marketing, event management and campaign management. You will require strong communication and project management skills to plan, collaborate, implement and optimize marketing initiatives with the Americas sales team and the Global marketing team. To excel in the role, we’re looking for someone with a performance-based mindset and the ability to analyze performance and uncover growth opportunities with partners and for sales.
- Identifying specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing plans.
- Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
- Evaluating productivity and marketing strategies’ return on investment (ROI).
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing strategies.
- Content marketing: customer cases, newsletters.
- Gathering marketing campaign data, evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Plan and organize relevant tradeshows, roadshows, and other events.
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans.
- Performance marketing – support and work with sales on capturing quality leads.
Regional Marketing Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or a related field.
- A master’s degree may be advantageous.
- Experience in Geomatics, Mapping Science, Photography, Drone Flying or related technology desired.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing or in a management role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Leadership, problem-solving, and networking skills.
- Excellent project management and time-management skills.
Our office in US is in Denver. The role is a remote role, but a plus if you are based in Denver.
Send your application to Global Marketing Director, Brynhild Vinskei, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than June 25th. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
About Phase One
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format and large format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs. We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.