Sales Manager Utilities/Transmission System Operator Business EMEA
Phase One is a leading provider of high-end medium format camera systems and imaging solutions. With our advanced technology and innovative products, we cater to customers across various industries, including utilities, oil and gas, renewables, and drone mapping. Our Unmanned division specializes in delivering standalone cameras and P3 gimbals to clients engaged in drone-based inspections and mapping applications.
Ready to take the challenge?
About the job:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our Unmanned division as part of the sales team responsible for the EMEA region. Reporting directly to the VP Sales Unmanned, you will be responsible for driving sales and expanding our customer base in EMEA with a particular focus on utilities and drone-based inspections of power masts and powerlines. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, preferably with experience in the utilities sector.
You will become part of our unmanned solutions success story that started two years ago and continues delivering triple-digit growth rates.
If you believe you have the skillset to build a partner- and distribution channel across EMEA and at the same time establish and maintain relationship to the Transmission System Operators (TSO), we should talk today. We are seeking for talents that have the ambition to grow into a leadership sales role in the nearer future.
The candidate can be based anywhere in Europe, with a preference for locations with easy access to major transportation hubs and industry hotspots.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve and exceed sales targets in the assigned EMEA region.
- Identify, prospect, and acquire new customers in target industries such as utilities, oil and gas, renewables, and drone mapping.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and channel partners, nurturing long-term partnerships.
- Conduct product presentations, demonstrations, and technical workshops to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our standalone cameras and P3 gimbals.
- Understand customer requirements, provide expert advice on product selection, and propose tailored solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including technical support and marketing, to ensure seamless delivery of products, services, and customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competition, and emerging technologies in the unmanned and imaging fields.
- Attend relevant industry events, trade shows, and conferences to represent Phase One and actively network with potential customers and partners.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the unmanned, imaging, or related technology industry.
- Experience and understanding of the utilities sector, with a focus on grid maintenance and inspection, is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned EMEA region to meet customers and attend industry events as needed.
- Proficiency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Why Phase One?
- Phase One offers a unique workplace where you’ll be empowered to let your skills shine
- You’ll be working with 200+ talented and experienced colleagues in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have the opportunity to make a real impact on shaping the future of photography systems and imaging solutions.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, exciting, and collaborative environment.
How to Apply:
Send your application to email@example.com. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during the application period.
Join Phase One’s Unmanned division and play a vital role in driving sales and delivering cutting-edge imaging solutions to our valued customers across EMEA!
About Phase One
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format and large format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination.