Capture One 11.1.1
May 03 2018
A service release with Support for Leica M (typ 262) and minor bug fixes for Mac and Windows users. The service release is recommended for all users and is free to all Capture One 11 owners.
Go to download
For the full list of changes and improvements, see the release notes.
Capture One 11.1
April 19 2018
A feature release with new functionality, additional camera and lens support as well as stability and performance improvements. This release is recommended for all users and is free to all Capture One 11 owners.
- New Normalize tool to align the base look of multiple images
- New layers shortcuts (toggle on/off, select background)
- LCC improvements
- Support for the next version of Capture Pilot
- Improved workflow for applying a style to a layer
- New Shop and Resource Hub links
- Included SPRING Style pack
- Sony A7 Mk III
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Leica CL
- Leica TL2
- Leica V-Lux Typ 114
- Leica X-U
- Olympus E-M10 mkIII
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic G9
- Panasonic GH5S
- Extended - Nikon D5, D850, D500 : 12-bit uncompressed support added
For the full list of changes and improvements, see previous release notes.
Use of this software is subject to the original Software License agreement(s) that accompanies the software being updated