The information below describes in detail how to change your current Capture One mode.
1) You can check the current version of Capture One that is activated under the Capture One > About Capture One menu on Mac and Help > About menu on Windows
2) To change modes, select Capture One > License on Mac and Help > License Information on Windows
3) Select "Change License," and relaunch Capture One after selecting Quit on Mac.
In Windows, select "Stop Running digital back only, Express Sony only, or Express Fujifilm only "
4) After you relaunch, you will be prompted to select your Capture One product and Activate on Mac.
On Windows you will be given the activation window.
6) Enter your Capture One License Key, and email address if applicable. This must be the original e-mail address used to purchase the license key. Then click "Get Profile."
7) Verify your password, associated with your Phase One profile. If everything is entered correctly, it will enter your First Name, Last Name, and country automatically.
8) Click "Activate."
9) If you have done everything correctly, you will receive a confirmation and you are now ready to use Capture One in your desired mode.