COPENHAGEN, DK/ WOODINVILLE, WA, 07. September 2022 – Freefly Systems, a leading manufacturer of industrial drones and Phase One, the world-leading developer and manufacturer of medium and large format aerial photography systems, today announced the launch of a turnkey solution with the Freefly Alta X and the Phase One P3 camera. This plug and play solution offer customers a robust and seamless experience with unmatched performance and enables customers to integrate real-time, best-in-class inspection data into their preferred applications and workflows.
“The Phase One P3 (ixm100) integration with the Freefly Systems Alta X has become the gold standard of photogrammetric mapping and high–resolution inspection. This combination provides superior quality in aerial imagining and flexible operations to satisfy diverse mapping, surveying, and inspection applications. This aircraft + payload partnerships enable our customers to achieve the highest possible fidelity in data acquisition and the reliability they can count on every project,” said Dan Justa, VP Business Development at Freefly Systems.
The turnkey solution from Freefly Systems and Phase One offers:
- Seamless productivity from day 1, combining two market leading products Freefly’s Alta X and Phase One’s P3 100mp imaging payload.
- With + 40 min flight time the Alta X and P3 bundle enables customers to fly longer, capture more consistently delivering sub 1mm ground sampling distance with a very compact and robust solution.
- The integrated solution is developed for efficiency, agility, and reliability, and the plug and play solution can serve the needs of various industries, including inspection, surveying and 2D and 3D mapping.
- The Alta X can carry up to 35lbs, offering large-payload capabilities. RTK GPS combined with ActiveBlade stabilizing technology keeps the aircraft stable and vibration-free, even in high-wind environments.
- Well known for unsurpassed image quality in high-precision and time-critical inspections, Phase One’s P3 Payload consists of a high-resolution 100MP iXM camera – uniquely designed for UAVs – containing a BSI sensor with the highest dynamic range of 83dB, a rangefinder with smart focus, and a broad array of lenses including 35 mm, 80 mm and 150 mm.
“We’re thrilled to strengthen our proven partnership with Freefly. The combination of Freefly ’sAlta X and Phase One’s P3 solution is a crucial step to enable our customers to choose the right drone for the right job. With this turnkey solution our customers have an unprecedented opportunity to increase their data quality, end-to-end productivity, and operational safety, said Michael Messerchmidt, Unmanned Portfolio Director at Phase One. “We are confident that our joint solution will benefit our customers and empower them to conduct more efficient missions with unmatched performance.”
FreeFly Systems is an American corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets camera movement systems and camera stabilizers used in cinematography including unmanned aerial vehicles for aerial cinematography, gimbals, and remote controlled vehicles. The company headquarters are in Woodinville, Washington.
Phase One–a pioneer of digital imaging sensors and airborne systems for the Geo market and the largest provider of aerial cameras based on a long tradition for outstanding image quality and reliable sensors. Founded in 1993, Phase One is a pioneer of digital aerial photography. Phase One has developed core imaging technologies and a range of digital cameras and imaging modules, providing the world’s highest image quality in terms of resolution, dynamic range, color fidelity and geometric accuracy. As such, Phase One has grown to become the leading provider of high-end imaging technology across many demanding business segments, such as aerial mapping, industrial inspection and cultural heritage digitization, as well as serving the world’s most demanding photographers.
Share this on social media: